Thursday 14 July 2011

Wow Thanks!

Thanks so much for the encouraging posts and emails.  It really means a lot to me.  One of the reasons I started this blog is because every time I have put myself out there during the last 6 years I have gotten some sort of result, sometimes bad and sometimes great.  The bad: asking for help and being turned away, or told your unstable and essentially crazy...needless to say doctors have been changed, and relationships have been damaged some beyond repair.   The good: asking for help from the right people (friends, family and doctors) get results, discovering that when I talk about depression that I am not alone and more people than you would know suffer from mental illness, going back to school and realizing that I have a passion for learning and that I am smarter than I thought, admitting you have a problem and getting help, and many many more things.  Yes I have been hurt by putting myself out there, but over all I have been helped more than hurt.  So again thank you for your encouragement, it feels so good to know I have you all by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment