Tuesday 26 July 2011

Thank goodness for eyebrows!

K did a great job yesterday! I swear she can come up with new ways to make me hurt.  Lunges with weights...you have got to be kidding me, squats with weights...nearly dying, running sprints...yuck.  I was sweating so bad, rivers running down my face, following the arches of my eyebrows(why I am so glad for eyebrows kept the sweat almost all out of my eyes) running down the side of my face.   I work out without my glasses on as they steam up so I can only seeing blurry images of myself, except when on the treadmill.  So yesterday I was able to see myself and oh my goodness.  I could have played Lord Voldemort (from Harry Potter if you don't know who that is please read the books your missing out) I was so so so pale, it was really gross.  But it was a great work out, I was really pumped up going in to the training and it made a difference for me mentally to fight through each rep and enjoying fighting trying to do each individual exercise perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Dude Samantha! It is so cool that you are really goin for it! So pumped for you! Nothing is harder then a battle with ourself.. You go girl!
    Robin(old short term roomie :)

    ReplyDelete