Wednesday 20 July 2011

Instant Gratification

So K has asked me to stay off the scale this week until Friday, when we do our first weigh in.  I DON'T like this, I like getting on the scale every morning to keep me on track and to motivate me.  I love instant gratification, it is part of the reason I got into this mess with my weight. I managed to stay off until this am, I needed to know, and was feeling a bit discouraged.  Happy numbers! My Goal is to have lost 5 pounds in two weeks, as that will get me to 30 by the end of September.  So I will let you know Friday if I've done it or not, it will be close that's for sure, as the whole eating healthy thing is really killing me.  I have been dying for a white spot chicken burger with fries and chipoltle mayo, or a red Thai curry....but I made an awesome strawberry chicken salad for dinner instead!  I have been doing good, just finding that no matter how much fruit and veggies and proteins(yuck) I consume, I am craving fatty foods, and feeling like I am missing out...Okay enough about food I am driving my self crazy!
Oh yah I rocked 30 push ups today, I was so excited when I finished the 1st rep, I couldn't stop smiling.  I really didn't think I could do one, let alone a rep of ten!  So, stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment