Friday 29 July 2011

A Rough Week

It's been a rough week, mostly mentally.  The scale shows a 1.5 pound loss, I am short a pound and a half, which kinda bugs me, I will just have to pick it up a notch, by food journaling.  This is where every food that comes in contact to my mouth gets written down.  I googled calorie counters and have just used the first one to come up so that will be very helpful, I am hoping that this will give me a better understanding of what I have eaten, and what is in the food that I need.

The next week and a half is going to be crazy, very busy and lots of family around (meaning tons of really good meals).  So I am planning on having a full refrigerator and a meal plan so that what ever is cooked there will be enough fruits, veggies, proteins and carbs that are good for me.   We are going away for a convention and I plan on bringing at least one of my own meals a day, and no snacking.  I will try and eat healthy when going out, and make sure to get in to the gym every day regardless of what is going on.
Having no stove is driving me crazy, so tired of BBQ'ing and would love to have quinoa as my protein source instead of fish or chicken.  I am hoping that my  MIL will do the cooking when she is here!

So I am going to try and give today the best I can, have K kick my butt, than on to getting ready for the craziness that will happen in the next 10 days.  I may not be able to blog everyday but will give it my best as it helps keep me accountable!

2 comments:

  1. 1.5 is still 1.5! We're pretty sure you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see youu! your doing great very impressed by your determination! xo

    ReplyDelete