Monday 25 July 2011

Clothes that FIT!!

I was so happy Sunday morning putting on a skirt I haven't been able to wear in over a year! It has take almost 30 pounds to get back in this skirt and I was/am so proud of myself.   It's weird, I have more confidence today then I ever did wearing a size 2.  I feel strong and capable and ready to take on the world, or at least until K knocks me down a peg or two in her work out this morning!
The path in front of me is long and will be hard and I am glad I have found this confidence in myself, as it will help make the journey bearable.

1 comment:

  1. Sis!! You're so inspiring! I love this, and I love you, and I'm SO proud of you. You can do it...you have the most amazing drive and determination and I wish I had more of that! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete