Monday 22 August 2011

Small to Large

So as my clothes start to get too small, my large and extra large clothes I have to start thinking about getting new clothes, especially before school starts, seeing as I wore my jeans the other night I had to keep pulling them up.
I have very little clothes in the medium zone, as that was when I was the most depressed and lived in pj's and landon's sweatpants. Literally I have no pants from size 6-14.   I have clothes for certain occasions, like my grandfather's funeral, and our trip to Thailand, but not much else. So I am trying to decide when I should buy new jeans, I very much am a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, and having no jeans is kinda stressing me out. Yoga pants can and should only go so far.   Should I wait until I finish with K and my weight loss may slow down?...but than again I am hoping I will keep on losing.   I still will have all the tools K has shown me, and I will just have to do it on my own for a while so really there is no reason why the weight wouldn't come off.  Should I wait until right before school starts?... I plan of losing another 5-6 pounds by than, and hopefully that will come off my waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment