Sunday 7 August 2011

Motivation

Motivation is going to be key in the next month. My appointments with K are going down to twice a week and that means I will have to do one weight training day by myself.  I started this am by accident, I got up early (6) to go to the gym only to find out on Sundays it is open 8-5... seriously.  Usually this is not a problem by we are away all day and there would be no time for the gym, and my stress level was telling me that I needed to get a work out in.  So I dug out our weights and did a workout this am at home, not as hard as K as I didn't have all the muscle groups to work out as our house isn't equipped with a gym. But an okay workout, I need to learn to really dig deep with out K this week to make sure that I get as much out of each work out as possible.  The other thing that will happen in two weeks, is according to K I will start gaining muscle and the scale may show less weight loss, to I need to stay motivated during this time and not get discouraged.  Also our kitchen situation leaves much to be desires...as we don't have one yet.  The husband has been working 15+ hours a day with work and there isn't to much that I am able to do, this means I have to get creative in the "kitchen" making up new and tasty, healthy meals this month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment