Thursday 11 August 2011

Back to normal?

Well the last of our family left today, so after 10 days of visiting with Landon's mom and dad and than my sister and her little family we are back to the normal that our life is.  I'm not sure living in renos can be considered normal.
I've done amazingly well keeping up with the gym and dieting, despite all the distractions.  I saw K yesterday after 6 days without seeing her, and wow I am so sore today.  It was the lunge, squat and barbell combined exercise that just about had me calling for mercy.  I am not sure where she comes up with these things.  So that horrible exercise went like this, lunge with inside leg, move leg back and squat, and switch to the other leg  lunging (while holding a barbell), repeating until I was whimpering to stop...yuck.  Needless to say it was a great workout and there is a reason I am so sore today.
On an interesting note dehydration is the most common reason for cramping muscles, thanks K.

No comments:

Post a Comment