Wednesday 17 August 2011

Cheers to a better day

Self pity leads to unplanned cookies! The last few days have been a little more difficult than normal.  I've been sick and still trying to workout, our house is going much more slowly than planned, Landon has been working crazy hours and I just plain miss the guy!
The last workout with K, I never really wrote about but she pushed me extremely hard and I am still sore this morning and I have to get ready to see her again this morning.  It will be the last time I see her for a couple weeks, as she is going on vacation and we are tentatively going away, for a much needed break from our crazy lives before school starts back up.  So guaranteed she has something extremely evil planned for this morning and my poor sick body is quivering at the thought of seeing her.  
So last night lead to two cookies, not the end of the world and for a former binge eater good even, but they were not planned and with losing weight I try and have everything planned.  Anyways guilt gets you no where, there are even studies that say you gain more weight when you are feeling guilty when eating.  I didn't read the whole journal article so I can't tell you why, good grief it's summer and in 3.5 weeks I will be up to my eyeballs in journal articles!
So cheers to a better day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment