Tuesday 2 August 2011

Killed By KettleBall

Today we introduce the Kettleball, a new form of weights to make regular exercises even harder, brought to you by the letter K!
It was actually a lot of fun to use the kettleball, ever since I saw them used on Biggest Loser I've been dying to try them, and see how they compare to other weights(dumbbells and barbells).  We used them for every single exercise, squats, lunges, tricep curls, leg lifts, crunches, bicep curls, wall squats, and a few others that I cannot remember.  I am glad that K switches things up, that way I never go into a workout dreading any particular exercise and waiting for it to show up, like the plank.  If I had to wait for the plank to arrive every time, I may have quit or at least skipped one appointment.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment