Thursday 18 August 2011

Off the diet wagon I went.




Oops! So here goes my confession:  Food of choice: Damn hot pepperoni and jello pudding cups, pretty much one bite of pepperoni and one bite of pudding, I feel sick even thinking about it.  I still can't believe I ate either of those.  For starters I hate pudding, and really don't like meat, but I have been craving dairy and protein.  How it happened: went grocery shopping right after a work out and while absolutely starving, I never allow my self to shop while hungry it's just a bad idea.  I started eating on the way home from the grocery store, something else I never let myself do, for me eating needs to be controlled, in a normal setting like at a table with food served out once, or else it quickly becomes uncontrolled.  So 5 pepperoni sticks later and 5 pudding cups and one giant stomach ache, guilt set in.  Did you know there is 210 calories per pepperoni stick and 110 calorie in each pudding cup= blowing the diet!  I personally would never recommend this combination of food to anyone, it creates a stomach ache like you wouldn't believe, and even worse coming out the other end.  So I am still paying for it today(sore stomach) and will pay for it for the next couple days(on the scale).
So today is a new day with a firm resolve to get back on track with my eating.  I will eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment