Friday 12 August 2011

Sick Day at the Gym

Today with K was great, I was a little worried after I saw her at Dairy Queen, getting a blizzard for kids day, that I was going to get killed in my training this am, but it was kids day and I did only get a mini while she got a large.  I was starting to get sick yesterday, and woke up today with a full fledged cold and not feeling like working out.  The last thing I need is a cold to derail my progress, but K worked with me having a cold and it was a great, really hard work out.  K really is fantastic at her job, and I love working with her, no matter how hard it is.  My clothes are starting to fit, or not fit (AS IN GETTING A BIT BIG), I am really excited for the changes that is happening with my body and mental state.

2 comments:

  1. bahaha I can't believe you saw her at DQ... too funny! You are working so hard I'm not going to have any Sam left to hug! love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I thought she was going to kick me out of there, I quickly decided on a mini though!

    ReplyDelete