Wednesday 30 November 2011

Millstone and Week Two Weigh In

So this weeks weight in was 167.4 so just about over 2.5 pounds in the last two weeks, not quite what I wanted but....it marks 50 pounds lost, since March!  I honestly never really thought myself capable to loss this weight, I wanted to with all of my being, but didn't really believe that I could do it.  So I have, and I also have made another choice, that there is no more scale until the 24 of January.  I have been looking back at when the binge eating occurs and it happens after I loose weight.  Might seem weird, but not really. I am a little apprehensive of succeeding, I am in a comfort zone and to change your life(or lifestyle) is really uncomfortable. So when I get uncomfortable and apprehensive I eat.   So the next 8 weeks I am going to be free of the scale, free (hopefully) of fear and just go for the full 20 pounds lost.
With one more stressful week of school left, it should be pretty clear sailing...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. so so awesome! woo hoo... good call on the scale too just keep up the good work and you'll be at
    -20 in no time! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete