Sunday 6 November 2011

The Burpee

Well this last week I was introduced to the burpee.  And it sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MGljX4bbps

As mentioned before I am highly uncoordinated, and the idea of cardio and push-ups at the same time is distressing.   I had seen other trainers do it and was so glad K never made me do it...haha I swear just when I think the worst is over she throws something harder and something I like even less.
We also spent some time doing sprints and for the first time I was running at a 7 with an incline....and I was running, really running.  Like a bear was chasing me running.  It was quite the workout!  I am secretly glad that K is gone for a week to Vegas, because after that workout I wasn't very happy, and I think space is good for every relationship....

1 comment:

  1. Burpees are the absolute worst exercise in the entire world! So hard. And so not fun. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete