Tuesday 22 November 2011

Sharing

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who is looking to loose some weight, or has recently lost some weight that would like to share? You could write as a guest blogger to share your story.
School is so crazy right now, that this blog is getting a little neglected.  My workouts are not getting neglected thought so that's good.  Going to the gym seems to be the only thing that 100% takes my mind off the papers I am writing and everything else that goes on.
K had an awesome work out for me today, when I left I was drenched with sweat, and can barely my arms to even type.  Since I have worked up to about 15 reps per set, K decided instead of adding we would just do the exercise really slow, and make sure that every muscle was engaging in the exercise that was supposed to.  Well it worked, big time!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to lose some pounds. O gained 55 with this baby as well as my last. I'll keep you posted. So far since birth I have lost 26.. All baby etc. So I've got 30 to lose but not too motivated. Last baby I gained 50 and lost it in about 9 months.. But I walked everyday. Now I am lucky is I walk once a week. I figure at this rate I will be back to normal by the time I am 40..:) .. I am hoping some motivation kicks on
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 26 pounds is a lot of work! Thanks so much for sharing and I'd love updates on your progress!

    ReplyDelete