Friday 2 December 2011

Oh K

So the last few weeks with K have been killer workouts, really she has been taking great pleasure in pushing me to the max, but today takes the cake.  The first 5 exercise weren't to bad, relatively speaking but the last 5 were all the ones I hate the most, together!  Back extensions....kill me, jumping lunges....dear god no, split squat row...there are no words, the plank...shaking just thinking about it, and some weird arm ones...yuck.  Seriously I almost quite right then and there...I really did think about just leaving by the time the first sets of each exercise was over. I am so sore, so tired, and have no idea where the endorphin's went, or if they even came.  But I am a sucker for punishment, as I see her tomorrow morning, and  I thanked her for a great workout...seriously those words came out of my mouth.  I am regretting it because I am just betting she has something evil planned for tomorrow morning.  

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for sticking with it! Don't you secretly love being sore because you know it means you worked really hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I really do love being sore...most days anyway!

    ReplyDelete