Friday 18 November 2011

20 X10

So last week LB challenged me to really get the next 20 pounds off quickly. His thought was something along the lines of when you look back in January you can be happy about what you've accomplished or you can wish you had done more.  So after a couple days of thinking about and talking with K we picked a time of 10 weeks.  That's 2 pounds a week, I haven't do that in a while but she thinks if I focus it can be done.  So here is goes, well it started Tuesday, weight  169 goal 149! So by January 24th I plan on being 149 pounds, it pretty crazy to think about, but it is the perfect time.
For most people Christmas can be a time of gaining weight, for me it is a time when I have no school.  That means no studying snacks, no quick meals, and time people time!
So I relies that it will be a little bit harder, it will just mean making better choices.  I don't need to or plan to have holiday goodies in the house, and for Christmas time get together's staying away from the excess, the second helping, drinks, dessert, etc.
I am hoping to get through the next 3.5 weeks unscathed, as I am up to my eyeballs in papers, and right now there is no end in sight for them to be done and a bunch of looming deal lines.....

No comments:

Post a Comment