Tuesday 27 September 2011

Weightier Matters

I have been sitting around 175-174 for a while, 177 was 40 pounds lost and since then it has been baby steps, in terms of losing.  I have been a little frustrated with my progress and that leads to "I don't care" eating.  Not that I have been bad, it's just been "well I'm not losing anyway so what's a granola bar?"....not a big deal just not on the diet.  K said it will come off, just keep with the program, and I believe her, I just want some results on the scale sometime soon.  The other thing that could be part of the slower weight, is my cardio has been changed, according to K I am no longer working hard enough (yes I am burning calories), it's just leaving my fitness level where I have been for the last 3 or 4 months.   So I have kicked up the cardio and couple notches and am unable to go for as long and burn as many calories, but I sure am working hard.  I have to remember that it is okay and I have lots to be proud of this far, and I am adjusting to school on top of an extremely busy and hectic life.  
However all that aside I am going to go into full gear with the diet firmly back on track and exercise and try and loss about 4 pounds in 11 days, I really really want to get down to 169.  I have it written on my hand for a reminder when I go to open the fridge.   Here it goes!

3 comments:

  1. i haven't been commenting lately because our computer is touch and go as far as working goes :) anyways you are doing sooo good! keep it up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is so awesome that you have lost that much! You must feel great. Hang in there it's definitely not easy and then the 'up-keep" is definitely not easy as well, but it's well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete