Sunday 25 September 2011

Good Good Weekend Fun

It's been very busy last two days, and they have been great days.  Friday I mentioned I had a killer workout with K, and am still suffering the consequences from that, I also had an award ceremony at Camosun for a paper I wrote last term, and a much needed girls night out.  Then Saturday I tried really hard to get some studying done, with not much luck.  I had another great workout at the gym, then went kayaking with a bunch of friends, then a game of ultimate frisbee....wow I am so so sore today.  All I can say to top of Saturday night I had a small slice of yummy chocolate cake and ice cream guilt free! After all that exercise I deserved it!
Very thankful today for wonderful friend and family I truly feel blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment