Friday 9 September 2011

At War

So I haven't talked about the last binge, I have been doing okay since than but my diet has pretty much gone up in smoke.
I want to keep dieting, I need to keep dieting, I just don't know what has happened to my will power.  It's been heading down hill since the second week in August, just a little treat here and there, which is fine if it is once in a while, but not daily.  And in the last week...poof gone.  I am not quite sure where to go from here.  I have the best intentions, but the ice cream in the freezer wants me to have a little taste, and the burger at the restaurant wants me to order fries with that. I have 12 pounds to lose by the end of the month. That is 20 days away, not a lot of time left.
I hope to figure something out this weekend, a meal plan, some sort of motivation to get back on track.  

No comments:

Post a Comment