Friday 23 September 2011

The Game that wasn't FUN

So my workout with K this am started like this:  K-"we are going to play a game today and I don't know if you'll like it".  So here is the game, you have one minute to do as many of the exercisers as you can,( push ups, squat presses, lunges, etc.) Then after you are done all the exercises once you have to do then twice more and beat what you have done the previous time.
I HATED that game.  I went out giving it everything I had and by the second go round I was spent and buy the third time I was ready to crawl out the door in protest.  I have never done more then 10 push ups in a row, so to get to 20 by the last round, my arms were like jello, and I kept falling, it was a mess and there were 6 or 7 other exercises equally messy.  I think that it honestly was the hardest work out yet, it was brutal and I hope to the heavens I never have to play that game again, or if I do cheat a little at the beginning and not be such a keener. Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment