Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 Reflections

Last night I spent some time looking back and reflecting on the last year, and it was a great year, no an incredible year.  
Some highlights
*Saw my first Canucks game...and it was an amazing game full of Sedinery, and an amazing hip check by Manny, and we won...of course
*Saw the Canucks make it to the Stanley Cup...so so close
*Got back home...and boy for the most part renos suck
*I got my self in pretty good shape 
*Started my blog and am in the process of  learning to be honest and vulnerable with myself
*Went to Mexico...boy was that a good vacation
*Lost 54 pounds in 10 months!
*Learnt so much in school: about myself and how I look at the world. 
*LB graduated and hopefully is done all his schooling for a long long time.
*Learned to love love love my life.
Except almost all of these things had direct negative impact on my/our life as well.  I am learning that with the amazing comes the struggles, or maybe it is because of the struggles the amazing occurs.  
I have no idea how we are going to top 2011...well actually we have some pretty exciting things in the works, which I will talk about when they actually come to being.  

No comments:

Post a Comment