Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Break

Christmas Eve Brunch with Q&Z yummy gingerbread pancakes
Christmas Eve Dinner with the Baileys
Lovely Puppies
Sweet Baby Tel 
Christmas Day at Halls'
Christmas Day Walk with Kane

One day I will figure out how to place pictures nicely on this blog... We had a very busy 3 days, exhausted by the time boxing day came along and most of the company left.  Christmas eve we had brunch with the lovely queasy which was so nice, then I made a pot roast for the Bailey Christmas dinner that evening, then I headed downtown for carols at Church, then on to see very tired nephews!  Meeting Tel for the first time was amazing, and I fell head over heels in love with him, just as I did meeting Rye and Kane for the first time.  Christmas day involved church and then off to my parents house where they were 15 of us...it was a long day with yummy food and a mountain of presents that I couldn't wait for the boys to dig into, I loved watching their faces dig into the presents.  Boxing day I spent most of it in bed while the rest of my house went hiking...I was just spent and the strep-throat wasn't getting any better.  J went home then we went out for dinner to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday, and headed back over to our house for cake and pictures...none of which I have.   Everyone except K&G left the next morning, I have been in bed pretty much the whole time trying to get better...which isn't working as now I have a viral chest infection, vicks vapor rub on my feet, wishing that I wake up tomorrow in 2012 healthy...

1 comment:

  1. i hope you feel better soon! we loved seeing you guys and your newly done up house! i'll download pics asap and get some sent to you! xox

    ReplyDelete