Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tired, low on energy and a little down.

What screws us up most in life if the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be. 
Ahhh breathe.  That sentence sums up the last couple weeks exactly for me.  I had big plans that this term would be different, like three more classes, and that I would suddenly love my Social Work prof.  I had planned on losing enough weight to get below 160 before my birthday, I planned on the sun shining everyday and my house to be finished with renos.  I did not plan on still having a cough (that drives LB and everyone in my classes crazy) 5 weeks after having strep throat.  I thought I would have more energy and that I could easily run 10k and it wouldn't be to much harder then what I had been doing.
So I am working on throwing out the expectations that I have placed on myself and try and go with the flow...hahaha we will see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. I really think that is the secret to happiness. Let. It. Go. But it's so hard, high five for striving...

    ReplyDelete