Sunday 4 December 2011

Your stronger then you think

I am reminded of this every couple weeks by my counselor, and as I have managed to get through the last couple weeks relatively unscathed it seems appropriate to remember as I head into exams this next week.  There are so many of you out there who read this blog, who I really don't know your struggle, but I promise that you are stronger then you think.    Adjusting to new babies, suffering through school, adjusting to toddler-hood, going back to work, dealing with health issues, mental health issues, watching loved ones struggle, watching children grow-up and let them make there mistakes, work stuff, losing loved ones, the list of things that we go through goes on and on, and we will make it through.  I am not sure some days how or why we find it in us to get up out of bed and do what needs to be done but we all do...some how.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg&feature=youtu.be
This link made me cry, but this amazing 14 year old boy is doing better and is stronger then ever.  We all are stronger then we think.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sam:)
    What a strong kid- thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a brave kid... definitly we all are stronger and more capable then what we give ourselves credit for.

    ReplyDelete