Sunday 16 October 2011

WOW

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2011/10/13/marathon-runner-age.html
This is an amazing story of a 100 year old man running a marathon today in Toronto.  First of all anyone no matter what age your at, whoever runs a marathon to me is amazing! 42km is crazy! I'm lucky to get in 5km, and next spring want to run 10km.  The dedication and mental power one has to have to run one of these is just mind blowing to me.  Considering it takes every bit of my mental power and dedication to get to the gym for an hour a day...yikes!  Let alone to be 100 years of age!  I would love to run a marathon someday, as it is on my bucket list, I know that i'm a ways off, but if this doesn't encourage me to do it I don't know what will.
GO Frauja GO! Wishing you all the best today and hoping that you succeed in your goals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment