Saturday 15 October 2011

Week Recap

Very glad that it's the weekend! It is a week I could have done without.  The bad, eating cereal for two meals a day for three days, K canceling Tuesdays appointment, me getting sick and canceling Friday's appointment, not getting to the gym enough. The good, finally getting around to watching the first episode of the biggest loser this season, and crying through the whole thing and getting motivated again.
I felt that I have gotten a little lost in school work and not spending the time reflecting and getting motivated to keep going.  I am hoping that the motivation and passion I feel right now will continue on and get me to finish this.  169 is still the goal and I will be so happy to reach it, I am so so so close.


                                                          I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment