Thursday 27 October 2011

Working it out

I've had a rough couple days. I always really try to be honest on the blog, so I just haven't been able to write, as I haven't been able to be honest with myself.
Depression is like a hole, that once you get down in it, it is very hard to get out of.  And truthfully sometimes it feels safer to stay down there then confront yourself with your feeling and dealing with the problem.  The last couple days have been spent in bed, I got to the gym Tuesday but not yesterday, and have eaten way to much food.  Probably gained a pound and maybe two.
So I have promised myself that I will get out of my hole today no matter how uncomfortable it makes me feel, because it is where I want to be.
So today's plan:
Tidy the house, get to the gym, finish one assignment, go shopping for fabric to make a quilt for my new nephew, eat supper healthy, and most importantly allow myself permission to feel, feel sad, to cry and to laugh feel happy, just feel.

3 comments:

  1. "......We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others". Marianne Williamson
    ( from Mrs. Autumn.blogspot.com. 07/31/2011)
    Keep on shining..........
    queasy's mom(in-law)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love, big hugs!
    You can do this.
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have days like that for sure but just the fact you recognize hard days is a big thing! keep on keepin on :) we love you! and I can't wait to see Tel's crib blanket! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete