Friday 12 July 2013

New Trainer

I was not happy when K left and I had to find a new trainer, upset and was planning on canceling my membership and eating the money that I had paid out for the training.  They convinced me to keep going until the end of August and trying out a new trainer. So I took a chance and BEST DECISION!  C is a great trainer and exactly who I needed.

C is a guy which is different already so we work out on the other side of the gym (instead of the women's only), he isn't as hard on my case about what I'm eating only that moderation and healthy.  K wanted me to stop eating fruit and anything with sugar, that was a bit to extreme for me.  I am sorry but a banana is okay, for me anyways, and it is all about moderation.

C pushes me more the K, way more.  For example when we do squats with K they were just squats and with C they are back squats with up to 75 pounds! Every exercise I have done with C has been way more extreme and harder.  We always go to my breaking point with every exercise, it is crazy, and I love it.  I feel stronger then I ever have in my life.

So we are 3 weeks in, and I am happy and motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment