Sunday 29 April 2012

This week with K

I saw K three times this week....all with different results.  Monday was pretty good and not to much of a struggle other then nausea afterwards.  Wednesday was much more of a struggle as I had less energy and spent the morning trying to get out the door, and out of bed.  Friday I was really looking forward but by the last set of exercises I truly was exhausted and felt every bit of being pregnant.
I am working at getting my diet back to some semblance of a healthy one....I have lived on red meat, simple carbs and sour soothers the last 18 weeks.  And Robin I feel like I might just die too, if I don't get exactly what I want....
So this week my accomplishments feel great...like I am still in some sort of control of my own life
Oh and the scale is banished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment