Wednesday 26 June 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

172.4 down a pound from last week.  I did better this past week, there is still a lot of room to improve and do better.  Some of the ways I improved were meal planning, knowing what was coming, made me less likely to snack.  My weak spot of the day is around 3-4, so only just before dinner and it's often more stress eating.  Good days where R has 2 naps and we are busy out and about I am way less likely to go on a eating rampage.  Another point of improvement was looking to limit "treats" for example knowing that I was going to an epicure party where yummy food would be sampled I chose to have a lighter lunch, and when we were off to a bonfire where s'mores where involved I didn't allow anything sweet for the rest of that day.  So basically still allowing for treats but controlling the amount of them.

My goals for this week are
*get out walking/running-I am going to download the couch to 5 k app.
*water
*5 servings of fruit and veggies
*reach out to friends and get out of the house-it can be really isolating with a baby sometimes:(
*keep my gym apt with C-more on him later

No comments:

Post a Comment