Friday 24 May 2013

8 months later

Well I pretty much having nothing to add from the 4 month later post. Weight is about the same maybe up a pound or two. I have to get moving and in the last couple weeks I have, I also have to get eating healthy again.  I've been told that it's 60-70% food related and 40-30% being active.
So this weeks goals are:
*Drinking lots of water
*Get making smoothies again
*See K 2x
*Walk 3x
*Eat a flipping salad and some veggies!

I have a ways to go but I really want more then ever to get back to being healthy, especially for my little boy who watches everything we do and wants all the food off my plate.  I don't want him to know me as his overweight and unhealthy mom, I want him to know the person I want to be...healthy, fit and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment