Friday 25 January 2013

4 months later

Well so much has changed.  First when I look at the blog and see the girl in the wedding dress I relies I will never be her again...so my blog feels poorly named.  Mind you I still would like to be that skinny, but from the c section scar to the loss of hair my body will never look like that again, never mind what will happen to my boobs...eek!
Second I truly don't have the same ability to throw myself into weight watchers and the gym like I would like to.  I am trying but if r is sleeping during a meeting time, lets face it I am not waking him up and chances are if I'm lucky I am sleeping too.  And with breast feeding yes it burns calories but I am starving for sugary carbs all the time...all the time.  Also who wants to go to the gym and get their bum kicked for an hour by a beautiful skinny not even thinking about have kids trainer.  I mean I've had my bum kicked 24/7 for the last 4 months by a very chubby and cute baby...he runs me off my feet like K at her worst all day long.  It's difficult every single day trying to find a balence between caring for R and caring for myself.
Third I'm a mom and at the end of the day if everyone is alive, happy and the house is remotly clean its a successful day.  Diet and exercise go out the window more days then I would like.  Teething baby who is cranky and wants to be held gets priority over supper.  We are in busy season so LB is working late and away some nights so seeing K often doesn't happen and appointments have to be canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment